Let's Talk About BUTTS Baby.. Namely YOURS....

2:23 PM Tammie Rampley 0 Comments

STOP WEARING THAT - IT LOOKS HIDEOUS


I know that there are a few of you that may live in some High Fashion area, where everyone dresses in Dolce just to run to the corner store. For the rest of you, pay attention. This discussion has been had before and it pains me that it bears repeating, but, it does. Patterned Leggings ARE NOT for Plus Sized Women. 


Before you start hating, let me clarify that I am not some skinny bitch hating on large women. I am a size 20 and love every curve, inch, dip, groove and dimple of my big behind. However.. This passing holiday season and all of the holiday shopping has brought to my attention some need for fashion relief. One of those areas is the subject of Patterned Leggings. Leggings with patterns are designed for women with bodies like the ones in these pictures. Just because they make them in your size, does NOT mean you should be wearing them.



I am a firm believer in being honest with those you love. Honesty and Meanness are two totally different things. You can be honest with tact. You do not have to be hurtful. You can be kind without allowing those you love to go out of the house looking in such a way that will allow others to make fun of them. Be kind and nicely tell them that what they have put on is very unflattering to their figure. 


Now, Plus Size Women, It is time for you to be honest with yourself. First of all. Stretching a size medium pair of spandex pants onto a 2x butt and taking out in public is just not ok. Not on your worst day. I know that it is comfortable. I know that they are back in style. I get all of that. I understand that they look great on all the skinny models. You have to be honest with yourself and your mirror. Wear clothing that is flattering to you and your figure. You want the attention that you bring to yourself to be positive attention, not the kind you are getting from this.  If you want to feel sexy, wear clothes that look sexy on you.


I am fully aware that Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez have made it acceptable to have a big behind again. The difference between them and the average women, the have the money to pay someone to make sure that they don't have cellulite appearing all over them in public. The get special treatments and creams and workouts and airbrushing in pictures so that their skin always appears smooth and perfect. Yours does not look that way. If you believe that it does, get naked in a full length mirror in a fully lit room and stand their looking at yourself for five solid minutes. Just look, be honest and look. 



Do you think that adding a layer of hot pink flowers and bright green roses are what will show you at your best? If you do, then by all means, go for it. There is nothing else I can do for you.

All women are Beautiful, our Bodies a gift, in whatever form, Big or Small. I believe that we should do what we can to represent our best self. 

I hope that everyone had a Wonderful Holiday Season and I look forward to interacting with all of you in 2015. Like what I have to say, don't like what I have to say, let me know, leave a comment, tell me to shut up, whatever, your opinion is appreciated. I would love to hear what you think...

KEEP CALM and LOVE ON....

Stop by Trampleedesigns and see what is new in the shop this week...

0 comments: