12:05 AM Tammie Rampley 0 Comments


Welcome Back

Here I am again. I know, I have been gone for a while. Since I have posted, so much has happened. I closed my shop for a bit, in order to make a big move out of state. Which ended up turning into a much bigger move then expected. It became a move followed by a full home remodel. Which took quite a few months. Of course, we now have a beautiful, practically brand new home, which we Love and it is done just the way we want it. But, my business was on hold for a bit. That is alright, it all works out the way it is supposed to. Now, the house is done and it is time for me to get back to the business at hand. I reopened my shop tonight. Tomorrow, I will begin listing what bags I already have made. This week, fingers crossed, we will get the building that is to be my workshop moved to the new house and set up. I am super excited to be back up and creating again. I have so many ideas and designs ready to roll out. I have been working with new materials and fabrics for handles and designs. My mind is a buzz. I have so many ideas that I am not even sure where to start. 

Adding to all of this excitement, and what spurred the move, is a new love. I got engaged and will also be planning my wedding over the next year. So, there will be plenty of correspondence with my Etsy wedding stuff making pals out there... You know who you are... 

The next couple of weeks will bring with it lots of Tramp Lee Designs Sales and Games and Giveaways. So, keep your eyes peeled. I am excited to be back and look forward to catching up with all of you.

0 comments: