Today and Tomorrow

10:49 PM Tammie Rampley 0 Comments


Today and Tomorrow

So, here we are again. Another long day. Fingers crossed, I found someone to move the building that will be my shop over to the new house. It hasn't been easy. Surprisingly, it is difficult to get someone to move buildings. I guess small ones and large houses are easier to move than large cabin like buildings. Who would have known. I found someone local, after weeks of looking, that hopefully can do it. From my understanding, the building being 12' high is an issue. I guess once it is on the truck, it is too high for the power lines. Well, I am leave that part to them to figure out. I am just excited to get it over here and get back to work. 
Tomorrow, I go to storage and pick up all of my bags that are already made. I am going to sort through all of them and re list what I have still available. Get the shop back up and going, some activity happening there. I am noticing that people are stopping by. Unfortunately, with no inventory listed, they are stopping by and leaving. That doesn't serve much of a purpose. The quicker I can get things listed the better. So, that is my plan for tomorrow. Sort and List, Sort and List. Thank God for Etsy and that my listing are all right there and I can just re list them and don't have to redo any of them. Other than the ones I am choosing to change in some way. All the fellow Etsians out there understand how difficult and time consuming it is to do multiple listing from scratch. It takes up a chunk of time. You don't want to seem repetitive, but, it is difficult not to be when you have a lot to list. I try my best to keep each and every one of my listings personal and kind of quirky, like me. I want people to enjoy reading my listings. I hope that they get the same pleasure out of reading them that I get out of writing them. I will sit and laugh at myself when I am doing them. 
I am off for a good nights sleep as I will need lots of energy for tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful night and is having an awesome week. I look forward to catching up with everyone soon...

Don't forget to stop by All Things Etsy on Pinterest and share your ware's if you are a fellow Etsian.

0 comments: