NEW BAG INTRODUCTION...

9:05 PM Tammie Rampley 2 Comments

Wow, what a month.. It was exciting, but I am glad it was over. My daughter and my son both graduated. Her from college, him from high school. I came home from his graduation to find that lightening had struck the cable line rendering my modem and computers stuffs fried. It has taken me a couple of weeks to get it all back up and running, but, here I am. Glad to be back.

A little while back Mary Anne from whitelravenlstudio contacted me. She said that she loved my bag but really wanted a smaller version of it. She needed something with card slots and a little pocket for her lipstick, chapstick, lip accessory of choice. I set to work trying to create one. As I was doing so, I contacted my consultation team, my daughter, her friends, and she said it would be great if it had a small strap so that if she went out in the evening to a club she could use it hands free, and if the device that held it closed was strong enough to keep it closed. I made Mary Anne the one she wanted and got to work on my new bag. Well, here it is.. I have a few in my shop and will be putting up a new one each day until they are all listed. I hope you guys like them.. The Tramp Lee Mini Clutch...

Stop by Tramp Lee Designs 
and get yours today...

2 comments:

Kate Brooks said...

love them all!!!

I looked at ur bags for the 1st time today. I absolutely love ur collection! There's something for everyone. That's impressive!! Do u get many custom orders? U really have such a variety. I'm so excited to get my bag-even more now. See u in a few wks.