The Art of Being a Bitch...

3:25 PM Tammie Rampley 0 Comments

I sit here in my studio, IE.. my apartment all day and I spend way too much time online and see sooo many things. Some of the things just drive me crazy. And, since this is MY blog, I get to talk about them freely. Yippee...

If you are using Social Media as a means to promote your business and you consider yourself an expert on the subject, make sure that on your sites and listing, you are spelling the words, Social, Media, Enthusiast, Expert, and any others associated, correctly. My programs all have this little squiggly line that pops up and tells me I am spelling something wrong. These things are a gift that make it possible for us to not be geniuses and correct errors for us. Put your best, spelled correctly, foot forward...

Now, without going on a ten page rant, those who know me, know I am long winded, I just have one more topic to discuss. I know that people like to be the face of their business, but, if the only photo that you have, or can take, make you look as though you are possibly a serial killer or maybe an ax murderer, you might not want to be the face of your brand. Maybe a nice happy family shot? A flower? Something not so scary?

Sorry, I just had to...

I hope everyone is having a great day, please take this post and all post in the lighthearted manner in which they are intended... Unless of course you are a serial killer, take me seriously, quit trolling the internet..

0 comments: