New Handbag

4:03 PM Tammie Rampley 0 Comments

I haven't been around for past few days because it has been nose to the grindstone. I have had a concept in my head for a new bag and bringing it to fruition was a task. It is my first actual full size handbag. I am incredibly proud of it. I have only made the first, kink worker outer, I call it. That one that you have to put together to figure out what you need to fix about the bag. It has absolutely showed me what I need to do. I need a fusible interfacing and a little bit wider opening. But, this is my latest bag, and actual handbag. I will be starting to put them into the shop, hopefully sometime next week...

I hope everyone has a wonderful St Patty's Day.. Don't party too hard and if you do, have a designated driver. Be safe and responsible...

0 comments: